April 3, 2021
Hello New Vine Family,
I am excited to celebrate Jesus’ triumph over the grave with you on Resurrection Sunday! Please join us at 4PM tomorrow as we praise our glorious Lord and risen and coming King!
There are two options for tomorrow, April 4 at 4PM:
- Join us online via livestream (www.newvine.cc or via our YouTube channel)
- Join us in person (either indoors or outdoors) at Mountain View Academy (360 S. Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View)
If you are able to join us in person at MVA, please wear a face covering and practice social distancing guidelines. You will be required to sign in and undergo a quick temperature check (including children) so please plan to arrive a little early as we will start promptly at 4PM.
If you choose to join us indoors, please know that…
- MVA’s HVAC system is maintained regularly and equipped with HEPA MER-13 rated filters to maintain clean air in the building. The filters are changed quarterly throughout the year.
- Four additional Dyson air purifiers will be stationed and running in the Chapel
- All of the doors in the back of the Chapel will be propped open to allow for even more ventilation
- Every other row in the Chapel will be blocked off to maintain 6 feet of distance between rows
- You will need to maintain at least four chairs’ worth of separation (6 feet) between you/your household and the next individual/household
If you choose to join us outdoors, please know that…
- Folding chairs will be placed 6 feet apart right outside the Chapel
- A large TV will be livestreaming the service from inside the Chapel so you will be able to fully participate in the worship service
Our Vine Kidz will need to sign in with their parents and will join the beginning of the worship service (just like before) and then be dismissed to Vine Kidz after our worship/praise time. They will also need to practice social distancing and wear a face covering. Vine Kidz will be meeting outdoors, near the secondary parking lot and next to the field.
Also, due to MVA and county guidelines, we will not be able to offer coffee or share a meal together after the worship service.
It has been well over a year since we have been able to physically gather in person and I can’t think of a better reason to gather tomorrow than to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord! I’m excited and can’t wait to see some of you, either in person or online tomorrow afternoon! Hallelujah!
P.S. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns about our plans for tomorrow.